Join us for an orientation to learn how to be a successful online student and how to use the learning management system, Canvas. We offer virtual (live online) and face-to-face options.
Wednesday, January 13, 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m., Twin Lights, Student Life Center
Wednesday, January 20, 12:00 Noon – 1:00 p.m. (VIRTUAL) Click here to join the meeting.
Using Adobe Connect for Virtual Meetings
To participate in an Adobe Connect Pro meeting from your home (or from wherever you have access to the Internet), please do the following:
- Prior to the online orientation, please verify your computer is prepared for the Adobe Connect session.
- Watch the introductory video on using Adobe Connect Pro.
On the day of the meeting, access the session by doing the following:
- Click on the meeting link provided by the meeting host
- Choose the option to “Enter as a Guest”
- Enter your name
- Click the “Enter Room” button