We want you to have the best educational experience possible and so we ask you to respect our shared space.
A few notes about the Student Success Centers:
- Priority is given to academic work for Brookdale’s credit classes. You may be asked to give up your seat if you are doing other work.
- We ask that you keep talking low and to a minimum.
- If you need to speak more loudly, including while on a cell phone, please step outside of the room.
- Use headphones if you need volume on the computers
- Keep food and drink away from the computers. Drinks should be in this space ONLY if they are in closed containers.
- Clean up your space and push in your chair when you leave.
- Printing is for academic work only and should be limited to approximately FIVE pages per day. If you need more printing for academic work, please let a staff member know. This saves resources and keeps costs down.
In addition, please be aware that the Student Success Centers are bound by the Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA), a law designed to protect students’ privacy. To this end, we will ask for photo ID, before releasing student-specific information.