The Admissions, Records & Registration Office (ARR) at Brookdale Community College pledges to be an exemplary model for outstanding service, support, and execution of duty, creating an environment for the college community that realizes Brookdale’s goal of a quality educational experience, in a way that:
- Ensures and upholds confidentiality of student information in accordance with state and federal laws, and institutional policies.
- Supports the development of the student and the college community.
- Values the diversity and individuality of all persons.
- Recognizes that prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable service is essential.
- Incorporates continuous improvement of processes and procedures through technology and increased skill levels.
ARR performs an essential role in supporting, facilitating and promoting the educational mission of Brookdale Community College by connecting students to the faculty, curriculum, and classroom on a continuum of service from pre-admission through transfer and/or post-graduation. Services include, but are not limited to, all processes related to admissions, records and registration, with particular attention to confidentiality and ensuring the integrity of academic and institutional policies and procedures. The office is staffed with highly qualified personnel in all areas who constantly monitor office practices and procedures and recommend changes to ensure effective, efficient and prompt service.
Decision making and goal setting within the ARR office will be guided by this mission, operating as a team according to Brookdale’s vision and shared values.