Welcome to Brookdale! Our staff at the Recruitment Services Office is here to help you succeed. Our office provides information to prospective students, parents, and the community about all that Brookdale has to offer. You can look to us for help with:
- Learning about all of the academic programs and certificates that Brookdale offers, whether you’re coming straight from high school or transferring from another college
- Coming back to college as an adult learner, whether for a degree, for career training, or just to expand your horizons
- Attending Brookdale while still in high school through either Early Bird, Dual Enrollment or Fast Start
- Scheduling any necessary pre-registration testing; you can also look at our Early Bird schedule to see when we are testing in your high school
- Leading you through any necessary paperwork, or directing you to other Brookdale employees for further assistance
Our Student Ambassadors are a fantastic source of information about the College – give us a call at 732-224-1857 to schedule a campus tour.
Brookdale has two Open Houses each year, and this is a great way to find out all about Brookdale and its many academic departments and programs all in one place. AND you can meet reps from the NJ Coastal Communiversity, our seamless partnership with Rutgers, New Jersey City University, Georgian Court, New Jersey Institution of Technology and Montclair that helps you get your Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree right in Monmouth County.
Phone Number: 732-224-1857
Location: CAR (Park in Lot 4 or 5)
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm. We have extended hours on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday for evening appointments.
Student Ambassador tours of the Lincroft Campus are also scheduled by appointment.
This program for high school seniors helps make a smooth transition to college life. Recruitment Services works closely with local high schools to make information, applications, and testing available.
In this program, high school students can get a head start on college by taking Brookdale courses while they are still in high school. Brookdale works with your local high school to deliver college courses to you right in your high school.
If your school doesn't participate in Dual Enrollment, you can still get ahead at Brookdale! Through the Fast Start program, you can take courses at any of Brookdale's six locations on your own time.
Are you enrolled at a four-year school, but want to take a course or two at Brookdale over the summer (or during Winterim)? We're here for you.
If you are considering returning to school, we're here to help. Whether you are looking to change careers, complete a degree, or just take classes for personal fulfillment, connect with Admissions staff who will help you navigate the road ahead.
Thinking of transferring to Brookdale? You’ve come to the right place.