New Student Orientation for Fall 2015 Terms
Are you a new student starting Brookdale Community College in the Fall 2015 term? Come to New Student Orientation and learn about:
• Services for students
• How to access Brookdale Technology
• A guided tour of the campus
• Getting your new student I.D. card (bring a photo I.D.)
• The location of your classrooms (bring your printed class schedule)
Please check back here in July for the dates of our August orientations.
Any questions please call 732-224-2788 or e-mail email@example.com.
Are you unable to make it to New Student Orientation? See below for links to videos covering some of the topics we will be reviewing at the New Student Orientation session.
- Academic Life at Brookdale a review of the differences between high school and college.
- Brookdale Safety and Security an overview of campus police and how to stay safe.
- Brookdale Student Conduct a conversation on Brookdale’s student code of conduct.
- Student Involvement at Brookdale a look at the various activities and involvement opportunities at the college .
If you need help during the beginning of the semester, please stop by the Warner SLC Ticket Window or the CAR Building Information Desk to talk to one of our student ambassadors on the Lincroft campus, or stop by the Student Success Centers at any of our regional locations in Freehold, Hazlet, Long Branch, Neptune, or Wall.
Good luck as you start your Brookdale student career!