New Student Orientation for Spring 2015 Term
Are you a new student starting Brookdale Community College in the Spring 2015 term? Come to New Student Orientation on Wednesday, January 14, at 3 PM in the Warner SLC and learn about:
• Services for students
• How to access Brookdale Technology
• A guided tour of the campus
• Getting your new student I.D. card (bring a photo I.D.)
• The location of your classrooms (bring your printed class schedule)
Arrive early to check in and be prepared for a 3 PM start. Parking lots 6 & 7 are closest to the Warner SLC. We are excited to welcome you to campus!
Any questions please call 732-224-2788 or e-mail email@example.com.
Are you unable to make it to New Student Orientation? See below for links to videos covering some of the topics we will be reviewing at the New Student Orientation session on January 14.
- Academic Life at Brookdale a review of the differences between high school and college with Enrollment Development/Student Affairs dean Richard Pfeffer.
- Brookdale Safety and Security an overview of campus police and how to stay safe with Brookdale Police Department captain Robert Kimler.
- Brookdale Student Conduct a conversation with Administrator for Judicial Affairs and Student Information Christopher Jeune on Brookdale’s student code of conduct.
- Student Involvement at Brookdale a look at the various activities and involvement opportunities at the college with Student Life & Activities Assistant Director Lauren Brutsman.
If you need help during the beginning of the semester please stop by the Warner SLC Ticket Window or the CAR Building Information Desk to talk to one of our student ambassadors on the Lincroft campus, or stop by the Student Success Centers at our Freehold Branch Campus and regional locations for assistance.
Good luck as you start your Brookdale student career!