The mission of Brookdale Community College Alumni Association is to promote, support, and enhance Brookdale’s standard of excellence, through service and mentorship, and through academic scholarship opportunities that benefit students, alumni, and the Monmouth County community at large.
Brookdale’s Alumni Association works to:
- Advance the cause of education
- Provide benefits and services to alumni
- Bring Brookdale graduates together for a variety of purposes
- Help alumni and friends to rediscover Brookdale
- Engage graduates, former attendees, friends of the college and current students in activities that promote interest in the college and the association
- Develop and provide scholarships for Brookdale students and alumni
Alumni Association Staff
Timothy P. Zeiss, Executive Director, Foundation & Alumni Affairs
732-224 2887 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Lore Milione, Development Coordinator
732-224 2260 • email@example.com
Choose from our links on the right to learn more about the Alumni Association.