MyBrookdale

Annual Fund

Annual giving is vital to the Brookdale Foundation’s mission – to help students achieve their dream of earning a college degree.

Your donations directly fund scholarships for students who are working hard to achieve their dreams, but are struggling to finance a college education. A $500 scholarship can make a huge difference now and a lifetime impact!

The majority of scholarships are awarded to hard working, middle class students who don’t qualify for federal or state grants. A scholarship from the Brookdale Foundation can mean the difference between staying in college or having to temporarily or permanently drop out. A scholarship often means the difference between building a better future for themselves, their families and our community, or settling for a low-paying job with little hope for the future.

Here’s what some of our scholarship students have to say:

“It is organizations like yours that help people’s dreams become a reality… thank you so very much!”

“Please accept my most gracious and humblest of ‘thank you’s…. it is people like you that make the sun shine a little brighter for people like me.”

“As a student who relies on financial aid to attend Brookdale, I am extremely appreciative to receive a scholarship from the Brookdale Foundation. Brookdale offers students so many opportunities and this scholarship is another example. The decision to attend Brookdale was the best decision I ever made!”

“My family is experiencing hard times and words alone cannot express my gratitude for this scholarship — this scholarship is a blessing! I will never forget this act of generosity and I will make all of the Brookdale volunteers and donors proud by continuing to work hard.”

“In these rough economic times, receiving the Foundation scholarship is a true gift! Please extend my gratitude to your donors who make these scholarships possible!”

“I am truly grateful and extremely honored to be a recipient of a scholarship from the Brookdale Foundation. This award has truly encouraged me to continue striving for high academic achievement. I truly thank you for your generosity and investment towards my future.”

Annual gifts come from the generosity and involvement of Trustees, alumni, businesses, private foundations, service organizations, faculty and staff.

Over the last six (6) years, the Brookdale Foundation raised funds to provide nearly $2 million in scholarships to more than 2,000 working-class students. This year, with your help, our goal is to provide over $300,000 in scholarships.

Your financial support is an investment in students’ success and their ability to build better lives for themselves, their families and our communities. Your donation to the “Building Minds, Building Futures Annual Scholarship Fund” can change lives and help maintain thriving communities.

Donations of all sizes are welcome. No gift is too small to help us reach our goal of $250,000.

Annual Giving Levels:

President’s Council – $5,000+
Executive’s Council – $2,500 – $4,999
Trustees’ Council – $1,000 – $2,499
Dean’s Council – $500 – $999
Scholar’s Council – $100 – $499
Student’s Council – $25 -$99

Donations of any amount are gratefully accepted. Help us to reach our goal of $250,000! Every gift counts!

Donate online – click on the link on the right navigation bar

You can make donations using your credit card over the phone. Call Lore Milione, Development Coordinator, at 732-224-2260.

You can also mail your tax-deductible donation to:

Brookdale Community College Foundation
765 Newman Springs Road
Lincroft, NJ 07738

Please make checks payable to the Brookdale Community College Foundation.

For more information contact Tim Zeiss, Executive Director, at tzeiss@brookdalecc.edu