Directions & Maps
Welcome to Brookdale! Reminder: the main entrance to the Lincroft campus on Newman Springs Road involves a European-style “roundabout” to ease congestion – there is no traffic light. Those using Route 520/Newman Springs Road must slow, then yield, to traffic already in the roundabout.
Driving to the Lincroft campus
From North or South New Jersey, use the Garden State Parkway
Southbound: When driving down from Northern New Jersey, be sure to use the “LOCAL EXITS” lanes on the right after the Raritan Bridge, and not the “Express” lanes on the left. Take Exit 109-Red Bank: at the bottom of the exit ramp, turn right onto Route 520 West (Newman Springs Road). Stay west on Route 520 about two miles; the College entrance is on the left just past the town of Lincroft.
Northbound: Use Exit 109-Red Bank and merge to the far left at the bottom of the Exit ramp. Make the left onto Route 520 West (Newman Springs Road). Stay west on Route 520 about two miles,; the College entrance is on the left just past the town of Lincroft.
From Western New Jersey: Use Route 33 to the Halls Mills Road – North exit. This becomes Kozloski Road. Follow Kozloski Road north until its intersection with Route 537; turn right and continue east on Route 537 until it intersects with Route 34. Turn left onto Route 34 North. At the next traffic light, turn right onto Phalanx Road; stay on Phalanx about 3 miles. The entrance to Brookdale will be on the left after crossing the Swimming River Reservoir.
From Route 18 North: Exit at 15A-Wayside Road. Follow to Route 537 to Laird Road to Phalanx Road, where you will see the college entrance on the left after the Swimming River Reservoir
From Route 18 South: Use the Route 520 East exit, and follow to the College.
Coming from elsewhere in New Jersey or out-of-state? Use Google Maps’ Directions/Plan Route option – enter your start address, then enter the end address as 765 Newman Springs Road in Lincroft, NJ, 07738.
Once at Brookdale:
- Counseling, Admissions & Registration (CAR) – Lots 5 and 6
- President’s Office, Purchasing, Alumni & Foundation, Finance – Lot 3
- Collins Arena, Brookdale Recreation & Events Center (BREC), Fitness Center, Athletic Fields – Lots 6 and 7
- Warner Student Life Center (SLC) – Lots 6 and 7
- Performing Arts Center (PAC), Center for the Visual Arts (CVA), Monmouth Museum, Larrison Hall (LAH) – Lots 1 and 2
- Outreach, Business & Community Development (OBCD), Advanced Technology Center (ATC) – Lot 4
- Human Resources (HR) – Lot 3 or 5 or Visitor’s Parking Lot
- Main Academic Complex (MAC), Main Academic Complex South/North (MAS, MAN), Bankier Library – Lot 5
- Gorman Hall/Information Technology (OIT) – Lot 4
Brookdale is located in the center of a residential neighborhood here in Middletown. Please observe the following local traffic laws, enforced by both Brookdale and Middletown Police.
Campus speed limits are 25 MPH on roadways and 15 MPH in parking lots. The minimum fine for speeding is $78 and two points.
- No left turn from 7-10 AM on Pine Street, Lindy Lane, or Oak Street.
- No right turn from 2-5 PM on Holly, Laurel, or Hickory Lanes.
- Cutting through the BP/Amoco Station to avoid the traffic light is a violation that carries a substantial fine and two points.
To learn more or ask specific questions please phone the Brookdale Police at 732-224-2352.