Career & Internship Week: March 23-27, 2015
List of Events:
Monday, March 23rd:
Santander Money Challenge, 12pm-1pm in SLC Fort Hancock
- Learn how to manage your finances, save for the future, and discover careers in banking!
Resume Writing & Email Etiquette, 3pm-4pm in MAC 110
- Learn how to write a great resume and email like a professional! This is a great way to prepare for the Career & Internship Fair being held on Thursday!
Tuesday, March 24th:
Terms & Conditions May Apply (co-sponsored with Student Life & Activities) 11:45am-1:15pm in SLC Navesink III
- This workshop will discuss social media, your online presence, and privacy. What will your future employer find when they Google you? Lunch will be provided!
Wednesday, March 25th:
Resume Drop-In, 12pm-2pm in MAC 105
- Polish your resume before the Career & Internship Fair! Drop into Career Services office for a 15 minute visit with a copy of your resume so that we can help you update it and make it look its best!
Thursday, March 26th:
Career & Internship Fair (co-sponsored with ALPFA Business Club), 11am-2pm in B-REC
- Looking for an internship? This is a great way to network with OVER 60 EMPLOYERS for an internship in your major and part time/full time positions. Bring copies of your resume and dress to impress!
Friday, March 27th:
LinkedIn Workshop(co-sponsored with ALPFA Business Club & NJ Talent Network), 11:30am-12:30pm in LAH 111
- Come learn how to create a professional LinkedIn profile to showcase your talents, skills, and abilities. Professional profile photos may be taken at this session, if interested.
Check out the Video below for more information about our past 2014 Career & Internship Fair!
Career Services • MAC Building, Room 105 • Brookdale Community College • 765 Newman Springs Road, Lincroft, NJ 07738 • P: 732-224-2792 • email@example.com