I need a Transcript (or Verification of Enrollment, Signature Page).

Official transcripts of your grades are available through the Office of Admissions, Records and Registration. Regulations for obtaining official transcripts require you to either apply in person at the main campus or at one of our regional locations, or send us a written mailed request.

Transcript Request Info and Downloadable Form


For all other documents –  Immunization Form, Signature Page, Enrollment Verification, Change of Residency – please visit

Questions? Contact the Office of Admissions, Records, and Registration at 732-224-2375 or at

Posted in: Contact Us FAQ