I’m a U.S. Armed Services Veteran.

The Veterans Affairs office in Admissions, Records & Registration helps all veterans and eligible dependents make full use of their V.A. Educational Entitlements under the Montgomery G.I. Bill, National Guard Tuition Waiver, VA Vocational Rehabilitation, VEAP/REAP and VRAP programs.

Information and referral to other veterans’ benefits is available, as is information on the New Jersey Tuition Assistance Program for eligible veterans. Visit Veteran’s Affairs.


Posted in: Contact Us FAQ