I’m interested in chargeback for Out-of-County students.

Out-of-county residents who attend Brookdale because their county does not have a community college, or because their county’s community college does not offer the program they wish to pursue, may be eligible for full or partial chargeback, a system by which they pay in-county tuition rates. 

In order to be eligible for a chargeback, you must first register for courses at Brookdale. When you register, be sure to request a Chargeback Form from Admissions, Records, and Registration.

Then, take the form to your local community college for approval. If you are pursuing a program that they do not offer, they should approve the chargeback.

Bring the completed form back to Brookdale Registration so your tuition can be adjusted to reflect the Monmouth County resident rate.

Posted in: Contact Us FAQ