Configuring Gmail On An Android Device
Complete the steps below to configure your Brookdale Gmail account on your Android mobile device. 1. Access your Brookdale Student Gmail from the MyBrookdale link located on the top navigation of the Brookdale website.
2. Click Student Email icon and log in into your Brookdale student Gmail account.
3. Click the gear icon in the upper-right and select Settings at the top the Gmail page.
4. Click Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
5. Select Enable IMAP radio button.
6. Click Save changes.
7. On your Android, navigate to your Home screen.
8. Select the icon that lets you set up email.
9. Select Your Accounts.
10. Select Next.
11. Follow the setup instructions provided on your device to create a new e-mail account. Note: the screenshot below my vary depending upon your phone model. Be sure to enter the following information in the appropriate fields: