Configuring Gmail On An Apple iOS Device
Complete the steps below to configure your Brookdale Gmail account on your iPhone or iPad mobile device.
1. Login to the MyBrookdale portal.
2. Click Gmail icon from the Quick Launch navigation to launch your Brookdale student Gmail account.
3. Click the gear icon in the upper-right and select Settings at the top the Gmail page.
4. Click Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
5. Select Enable IMAP radio button.
6. Click Save changes
7. On your iPhone, navigate to your Home screen.
8. Select Settings.
9. Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
10. Select Add Account.
11. Select Google.
12. Follow the setup instructions provided on your device to create a new e-mail account.
Note: the screenshot below my vary depending upon your phone model. Be sure to enter the following information in the appropriate fields:
|a. Name: [your name]b. Email address: [your full Brookdale email address, including the @mail.brookdalecc.edu].c. Password: [your Brookdale NetID password]d. Enter a description [ i.e. Brookdale Gmail]e. Tap Nextf. Select which services you want to leave on for sync, Mail, Calendars, and Notes. (You probably want all of them on.)g. Tap Save|