Configuring Outlook On An Andriod Device
You may use your Android device to synchronize contacts, appointments and email with your Outlook Exchange service. This document will guide you through the process.
These instructions might vary slightly across devices and versions, but are expected to be helpful to all users of the Android devices.
You can connect your device to the Outlook Exchange server by following these steps:
1. Open Mail.
2. Select Add Account.
3. Enter your complete e-mail address, which is firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Enter your NetID password.
5. Click Next.
6. For Account type choose Exchange.
7. If prompted enter owa1.brookdalecc.edu for the server address.
8. If prompted enter Lincroft as the domain.
9. If prompted check Use Secure Connection and Accept All SSL Certificates.
10. Set your Account options such as Days To Sync, Notifications, Sync Contacts, Sync Calendar.
11. Click Next.
12. Name the account to distinguish between multiple accounts.
13. Click Next.