Canvas is the LMS used in all online and hybrid courses offered at Brookdale Community College. An LMS (Learning Management System) is a web-based system for managing course materials. Instructors can make announcements, share course materials, and enhance discussion, all in one easily accessible location.
Current Students, Faculty and Staff
- Log into the MyBrookale Portal to access Canvas.
- Click the Canvas icon under the QuickLaunch Navigation.
- Allows faculty to easily manage, add and edit course materials and content in one central web based location.
- Course content can be easily enhanced and modified to include audio, video and other multimedia.
- Students have 24/7 access to course resource, materials and announcements.
- Discussion boards foster and enhance student communication and engagement in the course.
If you have an issue or request related to this service, the Brookdale Office of Information Technology’s Help Desk is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
The IT Help Desk can be reached by any one of the following methods:
•Call: (732) 224-2829