Brookdale Community College uses Microsoft Exchange as the email application for staff and faculty. Microsoft Exchange offers comprehensive email, calendaring and collaboration tools. These tools are integrated with email services on Exchange so you can arrange meetings with your colleagues more efficiently, view calendars of those who have granted you permission, schedule rooms and resources, and create to-do lists.
Faculty and Staff
- Staff and Faculty who have been issued a desktop or laptop can access their email from Microsoft Outlook Desktop Client.
- From the MyBrookdale link from the Brookdale website, select the Employee Email icon.
- From the Faculty and Staff tab of the Brookdale Community College web site, web-based email link.
- Quota – The default quota for accounts is 2GB.
- AutoArchive – Exchange Client accounts configured on Brookdale issued desktops and laptops are set to auto-archive every 14 days.
- Email – read your mail with Outlook or other supported desktop clients and mobile device clients, or through Outlook Web Access.
- Calendaring – manage your own schedule and look at the free/busy time of others to more easily book appointments and meetings.
- Address books – access Brookdale Community College’s Global Address List or manage your contacts with centralized address books.
- Synchronization – keep your email, contacts, and calendar updated and in sync between your computers and mobile devices.
View Self-Help Resources:
- Configuring Outlook On An Android Device
- Configuring Outlook On An Apple iOS Device
- Configuring Outlook On A BlackBerry Device
- Microsoft Outlook Support Documentation
- Microsoft Outlook Calendar Support Documentation
If you have an issue or request related to this service, the Brookdale Office of Information Technology’s Help Desk is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
The IT Help Desk can be reached by any one of the following methods:
•Call: (732) 224-2829