Overview – Gmail
All Brookdale students receive a Brookdale Gmail account. The Brookdale Gmail is your official means of communication where you will receive all college related electronic correspondences.
Current Students, New and Incoming Students.
- Click the MyBrookdale icon from the top navigation of the Brookdale website.
- Select the Student Email icon.
- Access your Brookdale Student Gmail account through a web interface, or through IMAP to your desktop client or mobile device.
- Email integrated with Google Apps.
- Continued use of the Brookdale Gmail account after leaving Brookdale.
View Self-Help Resources:
- Forwarding Gmail To Another Email Account
- Configure Gmail On An Android Device
- Configure Gmail On An iOS Device
- Getting Started with Google Drive
- Update Gmail Password On Your Mobile Device
If you have an issue or request related to this service, the Brookdale Office of Information Technology’s Help Desk is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
The IT Help Desk can be reached by any one of the following methods:
•Call: (732) 224-2829