Overview – Help Desk
The IT Help Desk provides centralized technology support to Brookdale Community College. IT Help Desk is available – 24x7x365.
Current Students, Faculty, Staff, Future Students, New and Incoming Students
The IT Help Desk can be reached by any one of the following methods:
- Call 24/7: 732-224-2829 (preferred method)
- Email: HelpDesk@brookdalecc.edu (preferred method)
- Directly from Service-Now (SNOW) Self-Service Portal: https://ellucian.service-now.com.
- From the MyBrookdale QuickLaunch link located on the top navigation of the Brookdale website – select the Help Desk icon.
- Help Desk is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to respond to any technology-related incidents and requests.
- Centralized technology support.
OIT Appointment Scheduler: The OIT Appointment Scheduler is used to schedule an appointment with an OIT Technician to have your new computer or laptop set-up. Use this tool ONLY when you have been informed by your Department Chair or Director that you will be receiving a new computer or laptop. DO NOT use this tool to request OIT Help Desk support (Staff and Faculty only)