The MyBrookdale Portal is a single, integrated, point of access to your information, applications, and community. The MyBrookdale Portal “knows” who you are when you are logged in, will provide custom views, and will only show links to those applications that you are authorized to access. The MyBrookdale Portal provides single sign on access to WebAdvisor, Staff and Faculty Email, Student Email, Canvas, the Library, AdvisorTrac, TutorTrac and other information technology resources.
Students, Faculty, Staff, New and Incoming Students
Use your NetID user name and password to access from:
- The Brookdale Community College website MyBrookdale link
- Directly at http://mycampus.brookdalecc.edu
Note: First-time users must change their default password before accessing the MyBrookdale Portal.
- Single sign on access to important information technology resources.
- Provides secure access to important college information for student, faculty and staff.
- Supports communities of practice for collaboration and dissemination of information.
If you have an issue or request related to this service, the Brookdale Office of Information Technology’s Help Desk is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
The IT Help Desk can be reached by any one of the following methods:
•Call: (732) 224-2829