How To Register
You can now register by mail, fax or in-person for the 2013 Camps-On-Campus program by downloading the registration form.
There are five ways to register for courses with Business and Community Development:
1. Register Online Using WebAdvisor
Online registration is easy and convenient - you can register anytime - day or night. This offer is limited to the first 250 online registrants for Lifelong Learning and Professional Development programs.
Not sure how? View the brief “how to” video.
Or call 732-224-2315 Monday through Friday from 8:30 am until 5:00 pm and one of our representatives will be happy to help you. Online registration requires credit card payment.
Helpful hints before you start:
- On line registration is limited to one individual at a time.You may register for as many classes as you would like.
- A credit or debit card is required (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover).
- You will need to provide your date of birth, gender and email. This information is required for account identification purposes.
- If you already have a Brookdale Account, you will need your User Name and Password. previously mailed to you.
- Don’t know your User Name and/or Password? Do not have a Brookdale Account? You will need to complete a Personal Identification Form. Click on the link under the menu item “New or Returning Brookdale Customer?” “Search, Register and Pay for Continuing Education Courses,”
- Follow the steps listed. Sorry – some of our courses are not available online.
Call us at 732-224-2315 Mon-Fri, 8:30 am to 5 pm.
Fax a registration form to 732-224-2664.
- Include credit/debit card or purchase order information.
Mail a registration form to:
Outreach, Business, and Community Development
Attn: Registration Desk
Brookdale Community College
765 Newman Springs Road
Lincroft, New Jersey 07738-1543
- Include credit/debit card number or purchase order information.
- Checks should be made payable to: “BCC/OBCD”.
5. In Person
Visit the Outreach, Business, and Community Development office, ATeC Building on the Lincroft Campus: Mon-Fri, 8:30 am to 5 pm. Pay by credit/debit card, check or cash. Park in either Lot #5 or #6 closest to the ATeC Building. You may also register with a credit/debit card or check at our locations in Freehold, Neptune, Wall, Long Branch and Hazlet.
Important Information For Patrons With Special Needs
If you are a person with a documented disability and require special accommodations, complete the registration process and then contact Disability Services at 732-224-2730.
For persons with special needs wishing to take our Tour and Talk: OBCD cannot guarantee accessibility of venues and destinations. Before registering it is the registrant’s responsibility to contact venues to determine their accessibility. We regret we cannot provide personal service.