How To Register
There are five ways to register for courses with Business and Community Development:
1. Register Online Using WebAdvisor
Online registration is easy and convenient - you can register anytime - day or night. Not sure how? View the brief “how to” video.
Or call 732-224-2315 Monday through Friday from 8:30 am until 5:00 pm and one of our representatives will be happy to help you. Online registration requires credit card payment.
Helpful hints before you start:
- On line registration is limited to one individual at a time.You may register for as many classes as you would like.
- A credit or debit card is required (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover).
- You will need to provide your date of birth, gender and email. This information is required for account identification purposes.
- If you already have a Brookdale Account, you will need your User Name and Password. previously mailed to you.
- Don’t know your User Name and/or Password? Do not have a Brookdale Account? You will need to complete a Personal Identification Form. Click on the link under the menu item “New or Returning Brookdale Customer?” “Search, Register and Pay for Continuing Education Courses,”
- Follow the steps listed. Sorry – some of our courses are not available online.
Call us at 732-224-2315 Mon-Fri, 8:30 am to 5 pm.
Fax a registration form to 732-224-2664.
- Include credit/debit card or purchase order information.
Mail a registration form to:
Outreach, Business, and Community Development
Attn: Registration Desk
Brookdale Community College
765 Newman Springs Road
Lincroft, New Jersey 07738-1543
- Include credit/debit card number or purchase order information.
- Checks should be made payable to: “BCC/OBCD”.
5. In Person
Visit the Outreach, Business, and Community Development office, ATeC Building on the Lincroft Campus: Mon-Fri, 8:30 am to 5 pm. Pay by credit/debit card, check or cash. Park in either Lot #5 or #6 closest to the ATeC Building. You may also register with a credit/debit card or check at our locations in Freehold, Neptune, Wall, Long Branch and Hazlet.
Important Information For Patrons With Special Needs
If you are a person with a documented disability and require special accommodations, complete the registration process and then contact Disability Services at 732-224-2730.
For persons with special needs wishing to take our Tour and Talk: OBCD cannot guarantee accessibility of venues and destinations. Before registering it is the registrant’s responsibility to contact venues to determine their accessibility. We regret we cannot provide personal service.