American Management Association Online Certificate Programs
There’s no better way to get your career moving than with an American Management Association Certificate. Fine-tune your skills, learn new ones and enrich your career with a flexible learning plan that fits your schedule, strengths, budget and career goals. Now these ever-popular, time-proven, self-study programs are offered online.
AMA Certificates are available in:
- Customer Satisfaction
- Human Resources Management
- General Management
- Strategic Leadership
- Administrative Assistant Skills
- Finance and Accounting Management
- Manufacturing Management
- Quality Improvement Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Success Skills in the Workplace
Brookdale Community College’s Online AMA Certificate Programs allows you to:
- Choose flexible and attainable sets of courses and career objectives. No matter what your current skill level, each course is a complete learning experience
- Study on your own time and at your own pace with a generous three-month time period to complete each course.
- Avoid the high costs of business school tuition, travel and textbooks – while learning at home.
To get started attaining an AMA Certificate, please go to www.flexclassroom.com/brookdale for detailed information about the programs offered, courses, and registration. An AMA Certificate will be issued when you have completed 10 CEUs. The number of CEUs awarded is listed with each course description.