Adult Basic Education
Anyone wishing to return to education should investigate the programs offered by the Office of Adult Basic Education at Brookdale's Higher Education Centers.
Among the services are:
- GED classes to improve the skills necessary to pass the GED test, which leads to an equivalency high school diploma;
- Adult basic education (ABE) which focuses on improving reading, language use and mathematics;
- English as a Second Language (ESL) classes;
- New immigrant assistance;
- Displaced Homemakers Program which provices job skills training for displaced home-makers;
- Consumer education
The English Literacy Civics and Citizenship course has also been added to our program; we will be happy to assist you in preparing to become a citizen of the United States of America!
Contact the Center nearest you for details: Long Branch (732-229-8440), Northern Monmouth in Hazlet (732-739-6010) or the Western Monmouth Branch Campus (GED 732-625-7047 or ESL 732-625-7048).
Contact our Director of Adult Basic Education Carl De Jura at (732) 229-8440 or email@example.com