Incomplete Credit Contract
An incomplete (INC) may be assigned at the discretion of the course faculty for students who have extraordinary circumstances of documented hardship or emergency. These are students who have been actively participating throughout the term and have completed a significant portion of the course in a satisfactory manner but approach the end of the term without completing all assignments. The following process should be followed:
- The student contacts the faculty with the appropriate documentation.
- The incomplete contract is completed by the faculty and must be signed by both the faculty and the student.
- Students will be notified by email to check their grades and to speak to their counselor about the impact of the incomplete.
- All course work should be completed by the twenty-first (21st) day after the end of the current semester or term, exclusive of official College closings.
- When a student completes the work satisfactorily, faculty will submit a change of grade.
- If work is not completed satisfactorily, the Registrar will change the INC to an F. Student will be notified by email.
- For the purpose of calculating academic standing, the INC will be treated as an F.
Incomplete Credit and Form.