The Center For Continuing Nursing Education
The target audiences for activities in the Healthcare Training brochure include registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, and nurse practitioners. NJSNA contact hours will be awarded for these activities. Accredited status does not imply endorsement by Brookdale Community College, NJSNA or ANCC of any commercial products or services. There is no commercial support for these activities.
Provider unit complies with all local, regional, state or national laws and regulations and operates business in an ethical manner.
Brookdale Community College is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the New Jersey State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurse Credentialing Center’s COA.
Spring 2013 Registration Information
View the spring 2013 Healthcare Training brochure online. Register online or call 732-224-2315 Monday through Friday from 8:30 am until 5:00 pm.
Spring 2013 Continuing Nursing Education include:
- Alzheimer’s And Dementia Care Seminar
- Basic EKG Interpretation
- Care And Maintenance Of The G-Tube
- NEW! Nurse Dialysis Certification Program
- Emotional Eating Workshop
- IV Therapy Certificate Program
- MRSA: What You Need To Know
- NJ Anti-Bullying Bill Of Rights
- NEW! Nutritional Markers For Gender & Age
- Organ/Tissue Donation and Recovery
- NEW! Patient Counseling: Psychological Drug Interactions
- Peripherally Inserted Central Catheter (PICC) Certificate Program
- Refresher Course For RNs With “Simulation Anne”
- Reiki Level I
- Yoga Teacher Training with kula-kamala-yoga, 200YTT, Part II