NACE's Job Choices Magazine
NEW 2013 Job Choices Magazines!
Diversity Issue For All Majors
NACE also has a great article on the "TOP 10 SKILLS FOR JOB CANDIDATES"
The Top 10 Candidate Skills/Qualities Employers Seek
Candidates should have the "ability to..."
1. Verbally communicate with persons inside and outside the organization.
2. Work in a team structure.
3. Make decisions and solve problems.
4. Plan, organize, and prioritize work.
5. Obtain and process information.
6. Analyze quantitative data.
7. Retain technical knowledge realted to the job.
8. Be proficient with computer software programs.
9. Create and/or edit written reports.
10. Sell or influence others.
Click on the links below to check out NACE's 2012 Job Choices magazines!
For Business & Liberal Arts Students
For Science, Engineering
& Technology Students