Proof of Enrollment (For Students)
As of Monday, March 4, 2013, Brookdale Community College will offer an online service that enables students to obtain their enrollment and student loan information, including enrollment verification certificates (proof of enrollment), at no charge. Students can enjoy the convenience of performing important tasks on demand 24/7 without having to visit or call the Registrar or Financial Aid Office.
Students can perform a number of activities at no charge, including:
- Print enrollment verification certificates for organizations requiring proof of enrollment. (Note: students can choose between two enrollment certificate options — current enrollment or all enrollment)
- Check the deferment forms and electronic notifications that have been sent on your behalf to student lenders
- Obtain a list of your student loan holders
- Access your individual student loan information through Student Self-Service's LoanLocator® option. LoanLocator offers an aggregated view of a student's financial aid history. LoanLocator tracks the student's federally held debt, Perkins Loans, and more. However it does not provide information on a student's outstanding FFELP and private loans. Please note, some (not all) private loan data is available through LoanLocator.
- View your enrollment histories
- View the enrollment verifications performed on your behalf for student service providers
Access Proof of Enrollment Features Here
You must log into MyBrookdale Portal in order to access the Proof of Enrollment features listed above. Once you log into MyBrookdale Portal, on the left side of the page click on Student Information and then click on the icon as shown below:
Enrollment and Degree Verification
The National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) is now the authorized agent for providing Certification of Degrees for Brookdale Community College. The link directly below is intended for employers, credit card companies, scholarships, insurance companies, third parties and other agencies needing to obtain verification of degree(s) earned.
The National Student Clearinghouse, a non-profit association founded by the higher education community, streamlines the student record verification process for colleges and universities, lending institutions, employers, and other organizations. The Clearinghouse maintains a comprehensive electronic registry of student records that provides a single, highly automated point-of-contact for organizations and individuals requiring timely, accurate verification of student enrollment, degree, and loan data.
Degree verification includes the following:
- Dates of attendance
- Degree earned
Phone: (703) 742-4200 (requests not accepted by phone)
Fax: (703) 742-4239
Mail: National Student Clearinghouse: 2300 Dulles Station Blvd., Suite 300, Herndon, VA 20171
Verifications are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year via the NSC web site.