Register receipt is required for all returns and exchanges
- All textbook returns require PROOF OF DROP, COURSE CANCELLATION or WRITTEN FACULTY AUTHORIZATION in order to receive a refund.
- If no proof is provided with return, then store credit will be given or purchaser may retain the book.
- Books must be in “as sold” condition.
- Packages containing multiple items must be returned in the original packaging with all components
- No refunds on unwrapped loose leaf books or activated eBooks.
- Opened Access codes are not returnable.
- All refunds must be made before the end of the Add/Drop period and must also include original register receipt and student ID card.
- Computer software and hardware are not returnable once opened.
All other merchandise
- All other merchandise is returnable within one week and must be in “as sold” condition.
- Final sale and seasonal merchandise cannot be returned.