CIVIC ENGAGEMENT GRANT PROGRAM
The Civic Engagement Grant Program is sponsored by the Office of Governmental Affairs and Community Relations to promote student interaction and advocacy projects and initiatives. A one-time grant of $500 is provided to a Brookdale student or recognized student organization engaged in activities and initiatives connecting to community, giving back, and using their education to help make our world a better place.
Eligibility / Application Requirements
- Currently enrolled Brookdale student in good standing.
- Recognized student club or organization – in good standing – under the guidelines and requirements of the Brookdale Office of Student Life and Activities.
- Participation in an approved program and/or activity that promotes civic engagement, advocacy or policy development in the College Community or Local, State, Federal, Global levels.
- Submit a completed Letter of Interest and Project Proposal outlining the program/activity, goals of participation and proposed impact(s) for the Brookdale community and society at-large.
- Present program overview, findings and outcomes, in a public forum, at Brookdale Community College (and other venues as appropriate).