As part of the Brookdale Community College COVID-19 response and support initiatives, the Wilbur Ray Memorial Scholarship will provide twenty $500 scholarships for Fall 2020. The scholarship is available to diverse (students of color) incoming high school and currently enrolled Brookdale students. Visit Brookdalecc.edu\wilburray for more information about the scholarship and application details.
Our deadline for the Spring semester is January 11, 2021.
- 20 $500 Scholarships for currently enrolled Brookdale students and incoming High School Students
- Scholarship amount is credited to the student’s account at Brookdale to be used to cover tuition, fees, or books.
- Monmouth County resident and high school/GED graduates.
- Ethnic Minority Student
- Completed a Brookdale Community College application and plan to register as a full-time student in the Fall of 2020.
- Minimum GPA 2.5
- Career interest in criminal justice and/or related field may have preference.
- Please type or print clearly
- Write your name on each attachment
- Application and related documents must be received by July 31, 2020
- Attach two (2) letters of recommendation. (See Part 7)