- $1000 Scholarships to full time incoming Monmouth County high school graduates to attend Brookdale Community College taking 12 or more credits
- $1000 Scholarships for full time currently enrolled Brookdale students taking 12 or more credits
- $500 Scholarships for part-time incoming Monmouth County High School Graduates taking a minimum of 6 credits
- $500 Scholarships for currently enrolled part-time Brookdale Students taking a minimum of 6 credits
Scholarship amount is credited to the student’s account at Brookdale to be used to cover tuition, fees, or books.
- Monmouth County resident and high school/GED graduates.
- Ethnic Minority Student
- Completed a Brookdale Community College application and plan to register as a full-time student
- Minimum GPA 2.5
- All majors are encouraged to apply. Career interest in criminal justice and/or related field preferred.
- Write your name on each attachment
- Application and related documents must be received by July 31 for the fall semester and January 15 for the spring semester of any given year.
- Attach two (2) letters of recommendation. (See Part 7)