After taking the Accuplacer, your test scores will be made available online for you within a few days.
To access those scores, you first need to set up your access to MyBrookdale and your Student e-mail (Office 365) account. Just follow the steps below. If you’ve already set up your MyBrookdale access and your student e-mail, just skip to Step 3 to view your test scores.
Why Do I Need Access to MyBrookdale and Student Email (Office 365)?
- MyBrookdale is your gateway to important and useful news, academic information, resources, and services.
- Your Accuplacer Test Scores and Early Bird Check-In Ticket will be available in your MyBrookdale WebAdvisor account.
- Notifications regarding your Early Bird date will be e-mailed to your Student E-mail account. No other e-mail account will be notified with this information.
- Future notifications regarding payment dates, registration for future semesters and much more will be sent to your Student Email account.Remember, no other email account will be notified with this type of information.
How Do I Activate MyBrookdale and Student Email (Office 365) Accounts?
(1) Look up your account information.
Go to https://netid.brookdalecc.edu and click on “Lookup your account”.
(2) Change your default password.
Click on “Change Your Default Password” then enter your Username, Default Password (from above), and New Password (twice). Click on the “Next” button.
(3) Log in to WebAdvisor
Click the red MyBrookdale tab on the top right of the Brookdale homepage, then click on the Webadvisor icon.
Choose “Students” menu, then click on “Access Accuplacer Test Scores & Print Early Bird Check-In Ticket” in the Admissions Profile menu.
(4) Activate Your Student Email (Office 365) Account
Click on the “Office 365” icon, and accept the terms and conditions to activate your e-mail account.
Where Do I Go For Help?
Contact the Help Desk at (732) 224-2829 or e-mail email@example.com