If you have been admitted to Brookdale, here are your next steps:
- Send in any high school transcripts and SAT/ACT Scores.
- Please request a copy of your final high school transcripts from your high school.
- Upload your SAT and ACT score report using our secure upload here.
- Apply for Financial Aid
- To schedule an appointment with a Brookdale FAFSA Coach for one-on-one FAFSA completion assistance please click here.
- Set up your Brookdale NetID and Brookdale email
- Complete remaining placement assessments.
- Incoming students are assessed in the areas of Reading, Writing, and Mathematics. The assessments are available through Brookdale’s Canvas platform and can be taken remotely on compatible devices.
- Register for your Fall classes by signing up for an Express Registration Session with our Advising Department here:
- Make payment arrangements for your tuition bill.
- Attend New Student Orientation in August 2021.
- Shop the College Bookstore
*For those students NOT waived from testing.
We’re looking forward to helping you through each of these steps. Please feel free to contact us at any time with questions: email@example.com or 732-224-1857.