If you have been admitted to Brookdale, here are your next steps:
- Send in any high school transcripts and SAT/ACT Scores.
- Please send electronic documents to: email@example.com.
- Apply for Financial Aid
- To schedule an appointment with a Brookdale FAFSA Coach for one-on-one FAFSA completion assistance please click here.
- Set up your Brookdale NetID and Brookdale email
- Complete remaining placement assessments. * Placement assessments for incoming freshmen will become available in early Spring 2021. You will receive notifications when these assessments are available.
- Attend your assigned Advising/Registration session in May or June 2021 to register for classes.
- Make payment arrangements for your tuition bill.
- Attend New Student Orientation in August 2021.
- Shop the College Bookstore
*For those students NOT waived from testing.
We’re looking forward to helping you through each of these steps. Please feel free to contact us at any time with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 732-224-1857.