If you have been admitted to Brookdale, here are your next steps:
- Send in any high school transcripts and SAT/ACT Scores.
- Apply for Financial Aid
- To schedule an appointment with a Brookdale FAFSA Coach for one-on-one FAFSA completion assistance please click here.
- Set up your Brookdale NetID and Brookdale email
- Complete remaining placement assessments.
- Incoming students are assessed in the areas of Reading, Writing, and Mathematics. The assessments are available through Brookdale’s Canvas platform and can be taken remotely on compatible devices.
- Group testing sessions are planned for Monmouth County high schools. Please check with your Guidance Office for more information on how your high school plans to offer the Brookdale placement assessments this year.
- Students who attend high school outside of Monmouth County are invited to complete the assessments remotely.
- Attend your assigned Advising/Registration session in May or June 2021 to register for classes.
- Make payment arrangements for your tuition bill.
- Attend New Student Orientation in August 2021.
- Shop the College Bookstore
*For those students NOT waived from testing.
We’re looking forward to helping you through each of these steps. Please feel free to contact us at any time with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 732-224-1857.