To All Employees
This email is sent as a follow up to Dr. Stout’s message regarding the limited reopening for in-progress classes on Monday, July 20. To comply with our reopening plan filed with the Office of the Secretary of Higher Education (OSHE), all employees as well as students, and visitors(contractors) are required to go through a screening process to get access to our buildings. the process has several steps. To summarize:
- Complete the health questionnaire each day prior to arrival at a screening station on the Lincroft campus. The questionnaire can be completed anytime between 5:00 p.m. the day before and your arrival on campus. It is advisable to complete the form before leaving home, in the event your answers result in a denial of access. Results from the survey will be sent to your email address. The email will provide either a green notice, letting you know that you are approved to proceed to a screening station, or a red denial of access. The questionnaire can be accessed from the homepage.
- Review the CDC videos linked to Dr. Stout’s broadcast, sent yesterday. These videos will provide information on what you can do to stay safe.
- Once on campus, you will need to go to a screening station. Between July 20-August 31, CVA and Auto Tech will be the locations for the screening stations. CVA hours are 8:00 – 4:30 M-Fr. Auto Tech hours are 8:00-8:00 M-Th, 8:00-3:00 Fri. Bring with you:
- A face covering, which is required to be worn at all time while indoors, in addition to outdoors when social distancing is not possible
- Photo ID
- The emailed results of your health questionnaire, preferably via your smart phone or a laptop in your possession. This will be shown to a member of the screening center staff.
- You will be required to have a temperature scan at the screening station to ensure you do not have a fever.
- Those with approved health questionnaires and temperature scans will be given a color-coded bracelet that must be secured on your wrist prior to exiting the screening station.
- All persons are expected to bring their own face coverings. If you forget your face covering, one will be supplied to you.
- If you need access to a building other than CVA or Auto Tech, you will still need to call 224-2222 for police dispatch to open a building.
Please be reminded that access to campus is still limited to employees who have a NEED to be on campus. Employees request access through their SELT member, who is responsible to limit approval ONLY if needed. Effective Monday, July 20, SELT members will NOT need to provide notice to the Police Dept.
Starting Monday, July 20, all supervisors are required to maintain daily logs of all staff member who are on site and faculty are required to maintain attendance records for all students. This is critical for contact tracing purposes.
Please remain diligent in your efforts to remain well. Wear a face covering over your nose and mouth, wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, use hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available, maintain social distancing at all times, stay home if you do not feel well, wipe down high touch surfaces regularly.
Thank you for your careful attention to this change in process and your patience as we work through any implementation kinks.