Calling all car enthusiasts. RSVP today to find out more about Brookdale’s Automotive Technology Center!
This summer Brookdale scheduling individual tours to bring car enthusiasts together and make it easier than ever to learn about Automotive Technology Degrees.
You are encouraged to meet faculty, staff, and students, tour our facility and learn about degrees in Automotive Technology. Social distancing measures in place, face coverings will be required when touring the facility.
Brookdale’s Automotive Program Includes:
- Manufacturer-Certified Instructors & Lab Assistants
- Two (2) NATEF Certified Programs
- A.A.S. Degree for General Motors GMASEP
- A.A.S. Degree for General Automotive GENTEC
- Choice of Three (3) A.A.S. Degree Programs
- Ability to earn your bachelor’s degree through an Articulation Agreement with the Pennsylvania College of Technology
- State of the Art Classrooms with Lifts
- 12-Bay Lab
- Extensive hands-on training
Brookdale Community College will be offering in-person classes for our Automotive Technology program in the upcoming Fall semester. However, due to COVID-19 and state mandates, we are required to limit the sizes of our classes.
Seats are filling up fast, so don’t be left behind. Contact Ryan Marlowe, the department liaison to secure your seat and begin your journey into the automotive industry.
To reach Ryan, simply fill out the contact form and he will be in contact with you shortly.
Steps for enrollment into the Automotive Technology programs at Brookdale Community College
1. The first step is to apply to Brookdale Community College by clicking on the following link. Brookdale Community College Application
2. The next step is to take your placement test, and or, have your transcripts evaluated to determine what classes you are eligible to enroll in. To assist you in preparing for the placement test, visit the link below.
Testing Services and Resources
3. Congratulations! You are now able to register for classes. Please reach out to Ryan Marlowe, the department liaison, so he can assist you in your registration process. He may be reached via email at: email@example.com
4. If you are using financial aid, you will need to fill out your Federal Application For Student Aid, aka FAFSA. If you need assistance in completing the application, please visit this link: FAFSA.