Covid 19 Reporting
This webpage is for COVID reporting of credit students only. After submission, students may receive a call or email with further information.
You will need to log in with your Brookdale e-mail and password. You can find this information at netid.brookdalecc.edu.
- Click here for free COVID testing information
- Click here for information about the Monmouth County COVID vaccine clinic, open every Tuesday from 2-6pm in the former Childrens Learning Center Building (parking lot 4)
Brookdale Employees, please use the link below to report a student who reported a COVID positive test:
- Click here to notify the College of a student who reported a COVID positive test.
- Employees, continuing education students, contractors, and visitors should contact the AVP of Human Resources if they themselves test positive. The COVID Coordinator may contact the continuing education student or employee to follow up accordingly.
Brookdale’s COVID Protocols:
Please Note: Brookdale Community College is following the updated recommendations from the CDC.
For your information, following are the protocols Brookdale has in place:
Individuals who test positive must follow the isolation protocols:
- Isolation is for 5 days and improvement of symptoms and the absence of a fever for 24 hours without the use of fever reducing medication. PLEASE DO NOT RETURN TO CAMPUS UNTIL YOUR SYMPTOMS HAVE RESOLVED.
Individuals who have been exposed to COVID-19 should:
- Start precautions immediately and wear a well fitted mask around others for 10 days.
- Watch for symptoms, and if you develop symptoms, isolate immediately and get tested.
- Please consider testing even if you don’t have symptoms around day six, as recommended by the CDC.