The Brookdale Community College Foundation 39th Annual Education Open Golf Outing will be held on Thursday, Sept. 27, at the Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club in Farmingdale, New Jersey.
The annual Outing raises funds for the “Building Minds, Building Futures” Scholarship Fund. This year’s event co-chairs are Tina Munson of Lomurro, Munson, Comer, Brown & Schottland, and Carmen Penta of Addeo, Polacco & Penta, LLC.
This year’s event will be a spectacular day of golf, gifts, prizes, awesome auction items, great food and much goodwill. There are various sponsorship levels and foursome packages, and golfers are encouraged to sign up early since the tournament usually sells out.
At the Awards Dinner we will honor former NFL great Phil Villapiano (Asbury Park High School, Ocean Township High School, veteran of 13 NFL seasons); Phil played for the Oakland Raiders and was key to their Super Bowl XI victory.
Each golfer will:
- Have the opportunity to play this magnificent golf course and enjoy its outstanding amenities
- Enjoy a buffet brunch, cocktail hour and awards dinner
- Receive a customized golfer gift and a sleeve of golf balls
- Have chances to win individual and team prizes including two hole-in-one contests to win a lease on a brand new Infiniti donated by Circle Infiniti in West Long Branch and a brand new Cadillac donated by Gold Coast Cadillac of Oakhurst
- Participate in a free putting contest
- Meet our scholarship students and special guests
The scramble format enables everyone to participate and compete for individual and team prizes – view complete details and registration info in the PDF brochure.
We can also make special accommodations for companies that want to host a “mini-tournament” within the outing and fill foursomes to entertain clients and guests. We do all the work and you get all the credit! Also, a portion of your donation is tax deductible.
The proceeds from this event help support our “Building Minds, Building Futures” scholarship fund. This fund provided more than $600,000 in scholarships and grants to over 500 students this year. With your help we can provide even more scholarships this year.
We hope we can count on your support!