AWARD for Fall 2019
- One $1000 Scholarship for an incoming Brookdale student
- Two $500 Scholarships for a currently enrolled Brookdale student
- Scholarship amount is credited to the student’s account at Brookdale to be used to cover tuition, fees or books.
- Monmouth County resident and high school/GED graduates.
- Ethnic Minority Student
- Completed a Brookdale Community College application, planning to register as a full-time student in the fall of 2019.
- Minimum GPA 2.5
- Evidence of financial need
- Career interest in law enforcement and/or related field may have preference.
- Available to be interviewed by the scholarship committee.
Application and related documents must be received by August 2, 2019
- Your one-page essay (see Part V)
- Two (2) Letters of recommendation – see Part VI
- Current Brookdale transcript (unofficial) – see Part III
For additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 732-224-2787
Brookdale Community College Foundation | 765 Newman Springs Road | Lincroft, NJ 07738 | ph:732-224-2260