Why recruit Brookdale students?
Employers benefit from participating in Career Services programs in a number of ways, such as:
- Working with engaged, qualified, and motivated students who offer fresh and innovative ideas and bring the latest technology and skills to the workplace.
- Building an up-and-coming work force.
- Accessing a pool of future regional graduates who possess the experience, business management competencies, and technology skills that relate to your business.
- Learning from the enriching and fulfilling experience of being a mentor to a local college student.
- Providing your business with the newest productivity improvements.
- Lowering your recruitment time and costs.
- Adding diversity to your company.
- Providing valuable information to the College about the needs of the business community.
These are just a few of the reasons to consider posting an open job or internship opportunity for our students!
To get started posting internship/job opportunities for Brookdale students, please go to: College Central Network-Brookdale CC
You can also click on the link to the right to Post an Internship/Job Opportunity
The Career Services job database is for the listing of full-time, part-time, seasonal, short-term positions, and internships by businesses, government agencies, and nonprofit organizations that adhere to Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action regulations as well as the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Career & Leadership Development • MAC Building, Room 105 • Brookdale Community College • 765 Newman Springs Road, Lincroft, NJ 07738 • P: 732-224-2792 • firstname.lastname@example.org