How Can I Post an Internship or Job Opportunity for Students?
Online Internship/Job Database-College Central Network
We appreciate your interest in employing Brookdale Community College students and alumni. We use College Central Network as our online internship/jobs database. Follow the instructions below to access our FREE online internship/job posting and resume search system.
**Please note: We do not allow postings for internships based out of a private home.If the address used to post an internship is a private home, we will deny the posting.
Step 1: You must register and be approved in order to post jobs and conduct resume searches. An email address is required to register. Contact Career Services at the information below if you do have access to email.
- Go to College Central Network-Brookdale CC or click on the graphic above!
- Select the Employers icon. Read through the information presented on the next screen.
- Choose the link for Create Account. Enter registration information and create an Access ID. If you the ID you choose is already in our database, add a letter(s) or number(s) or an underscore. All ID’s must be unique.
- Once approved by our office, you will receive an email notification confirming your Access ID and informing you of your Password.
- *Please note: We will not approve positions where students will be working from personal homes, the business does not have a legitimate email address and website, or if the contacts do not have a physical address and phone number.
*Note: The Help Page link will give you detailed directions and other useful information.*
- Step 2: Using College Central Network once approved:
- Go to College Central Network-Brookdale CC or click on the graphic above.
- Choose the Employers icon.
- Click the link for Sign In.
- Enter your Access ID and assigned Password.
From your account page, you may:
Update or Review Registration Information
- Please keep your information up-to-date for the accuracy of your records.
Post a New Job
- Give plenty of detail to make your postings attractive to students/alumni. You may cut and paste job descriptions. If posting part-time jobs, please list hours required.
- Please list the city or area where the job is located to aid job-seekers.
- You can edit the resume submission deadline date to best fit the job.
- Be sure to list an email address in the contact information to receive resumes via the system. This also helps us track student resume submissions.
Post, Edit, Re-Post or Expire Job Postings
- Post new job opportunities-it’s unlimited and free!
- Edit job postings as needed.
- Re-post expired jobs if they are still open or become open again.
- Expire jobs when they have been filled so they come off view.
Search Students and Alumni Resumes (if you are approved for this feature)
- The more criteria you choose, the more limited your results will be.
- Use the tools bar Back button to exit out of resumes opened in Internet Explorer.
*Note: Please make sure that your email is set up to read HTML otherwise messages may be jumbled.
If you have any questions, please contact Career & Leadership Development.
To discuss your employment needs, or enter your positions into our database, register with College Central Network (directions above), contact us at (732) 224-2792, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Career & Leadership Development is located in the Main Academic Complex (MAC), Room 105, on Brookdale’s Lincroft campus.
Click here to download our Employer Handbook to learn more about how your company/organization can get more involved with our department!
The Career & Leadership Development job database is for the listing of full-time, part-time, seasonal, short-term positions, and internships by businesses, government agencies, and nonprofit organizations that adhere to Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action regulations as well as the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Career & Leadership Development reserves the right to deny/remove the posting of any position that is deemed inappropriate or questionable. We reserve the right to refuse an employer’s postings in the system due to any of the following: requiring at the time of application personal information such as bank and social security numbers; misrepresentation by dishonest information or absence of information; fraud; harassment of Brookdale Community College students, alumni or staff; breach of confidentiality; failure to adhere to these Career Services policies and/or any violation of Brookdale Community College rules and regulations, and local, state, or federal laws.
Career & Leadership Development • MAC Building, Room 105 • Brookdale Community College • 765 Newman Springs Road, Lincroft, NJ 07738 • P: 732-224-2792 • email@example.com