Attention Brookdale students! If you are looking for an internship in your major or a part time or full time job opportunity, please click on the link below to register to use our College Central Network Internship/Job database. Please carefully read the instruction below on how to register and then start searching!
All current students and alumni are eligible to use Brookdale Community College’s online internship/job posting website after completing the following registration process:
- Go to College Central Network-Brookdale CC
- Select the STUDENT icon
- Click on Create Account
- Create an Access ID by using your Brookdale Student ID # and a Password that you will remember!
- Click on Continue Registration
- Provide all of the requested information on the registration form. If you give permission, employers may search this information to choose appropriate candidates, so be as thorough as possible.
- Be sure to select the degree and major that you are pursuing so that the Job Agent can notify you of jobs posted to Brookdale that match your interests.
NEW! Download the App:
1. Go to collegecentral.com/app
2. Tap the appropriate icon on the iPhone/IPad or Android
3. Tap the “Add to Home Screen” menu item
- From your homepage, select Search for Jobs/Opportunities Posted to My School, enter criteria specific to the type of internship/job you are seeking, and then Begin Search. You may also Search for Jobs in CCN’s Jobs Central, a national Job Database.
*Note: When conducting a job search using CCN, be aware that be selecting several search criteria you are narrowing your search. It is a good idea to conduct a focused search, but also try searching different criteria.
- Your personal Job Agent runs every day and opportunities that might match your qualifications are prominently displayed on your homepage.
- To monitor your job search, select View Job Search History from your homepage.
- Review the Career Advice Video Library to get additional job search tips and company information.
- Resume upload is on your homepage, in the Manage My Resume section. Acceptable formats are listed there for you. If you do not upload a resume, employers will not be able to find you when they search for candidates and you may miss out on opportunities (if you allow your resume to be searchable).
- When a new resume is uploaded, it takes the place of a current resume. Resumes that have not been updated in 18 months will be purged from the database.
*Note: It is a good idea to have multiple resumes saved to a USB or to your computer.
- Choose the Headlines categories that are of interest to you.
*Note: The Internship/Jobs Database is open to you 24/7! To login, after selecting the Student icon from the homepage, select the Sign In button on the next screen. Enter your Access ID and Password. It is imperative to keep your information updated.
Career, Leadership & Transfer Pathways • MAC Building, Room 105 • 732-224-2792 • email@example.com