TLC Faculty Fellow: Dr. George Reklaitis
The Faculty Fellow works closely with the Director of the Innovation Center to assist in achieving goals.
This term, the Faculty Fellow will focus on initiatives to improve completion rates in online courses, specifically on the implementation of Universal Design for Learning practices, Exploration of LMS tools.Fall 2019 Faculty Fellow Hours:
- Tuesdays 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m
- Thursdays 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- The Faculty Fellow will be available to work with faculty on a drop-in basis and to assist in the TLC in online course and program development program
- The Faculty Fellow will provide faculty with pedagogical support.
- The Faculty Fellow will work with groups and individuals to build online student-centered learning environments.
- The Faculty Fellow will promote effective teaching techniques.
- The Faculty Fellow will help faculty to implement new, innovative ideas to be shared across disciplines.
- The Faculty Fellow will review current educational research and industry reviews of new software, peripherals, and other products and make recommendations to the TLC Director for exploring new technologies or approaches to teaching with technology.