Change Your Password Today!
For uninterrupted access to your Brookdale Email, Office 365, Canvas, WebAdvisor Self Service, and other Brookdale applications and resources, you MUST change/reset your password before MONDAY, OCTOBER 11,2021.
You will have 14 days to change/reset your NetID password. You may change/reset your NetID password anytime on or after Monday, September 27, 2021, through Sunday. October 10, 2021 . If you do not change your password between these dates, your password will automatically expire and need to be changed/reset on or after Monday, October 11, 2021.
How to change/reset your NetID Password:
- Go to the Brookdale website at www.brookdalecc.edu
- Click the MyBrookdale link to access the QuickLaunch navigation
- Click the NetID icon
- Click “Change/Reset your password”
Follow the onscreen instructions to change/reset your password
NOTE: You must enter your Brookdale 7-digit ID or your social security number to change/reset your password.Please allow up to 15 minutes for the password change to take effect before attempting to access any applications from the MyBrookdale link. For additional support, contact the Help Desk at email@example.com or call 732-224-2829.
- Must be at LEAST 8 characters in length
- CANNOT contain any part of your name
- CANNOT be a password you used in the past
- MUST meet at least 3 of the 4 following criteria :
Remember to update your password on all of your mobile devices (cellphone, iPad, tablet, etc.) to continue to connect to the Brookdale Wireless Network and to receive your Brookdale email to your mobile devices.