We know how proud you are of the accomplishments of the Class of 2020 so we have put together a toolkit to assist you with sharing that pride with others. In our Celebration Toolkit you will find templates to use for lawn signs, a banner and an animated gif to help celebrate your graduate.
Use the template below to share with the vendor you will use to create banners and lawn signs for your graduate.
Have a photo you want to frame?
- Download one of the images to your phone or computer. (Must be saved as a .png)
- Snap a square photo of the graduate.
- Open your favorite photo editing app and upload the picture of the graduate. (If you have an image that is not square, simply crop it so it is a square image before moving on to the next step)
- If your app has it, utilize the double exposure option and upload the frame. It will add it as a new layer. If you are using Photoshop, open the frame in Photoshop, then copy and paste it onto your image of the graduate.
- Drag the frame to fit the image and resize as needed.
- Save it and share it!