Why recruit Brookdale students?
Employers benefit from participating in Career, Leadership & Transfer Pathways programs in a number of ways, such as:
- Working with engaged, qualified, and motivated students who offer fresh and innovative ideas and bring the latest technology and skills to the workplace.
- Building an up-and-coming work force.
- Accessing a pool of future regional graduates who possess the experience, business management competencies, and technology skills that relate to your business.
- Learning from the enriching and fulfilling experience of being a mentor to a local college student.
- Providing your business with the newest productivity improvements.
- Lowering your recruitment time and costs.
- Adding diversity to your company.
- Providing valuable information to the College about the needs of the business community.
These are just a few of the reasons to consider posting an open job or internship opportunity for our students!
Click here to download our Employer Handbook to learn more about how your company/organization can get more involved with our department!
Brookdale is transitioning to Handshake!
Learn how to post internship/job opportunities for Brookdale students here.
The Career, Leadership & Transfer Pathways job database is for the listing of full-time, part-time, seasonal, short-term positions, and internships by businesses, government agencies, and nonprofit organizations that adhere to Equal Employment Opportunity Employer regulations as well as the Fair Labor Standards Act. Career, Leadership & Transfer Pathways reserves the right to deny/remove the posting of any position that is deemed inappropriate or questionable. We reserve the right to refuse an employer’s postings in the system due to any of the following: requiring at the time of application personal information such as bank and social security numbers; misrepresentation by dishonest information or absence of information; fraud; harassment of Brookdale Community College students, alumni or staff; breach of confidentiality; failure to adhere to these Career Services policies and/or any violation of Brookdale Community College rules and regulations, and local, state, or federal laws. The posting of employer, job, and internship information in our job database should not be considered an endorsement by Career, Leadership & Transfer Pathways or Brookdale Community College.
Career, Leadership & Transfer Pathways • MAC 105 • P: 732-224-2792 email@example.com