You can search by topic, keyword, course code, date, time, location, and instructor. You can enter as many search criteria as you wish, but you will see only the courses that meet all of your criteria. Start with a broad search by selecting only one or two criteria.
Ways to Register:
1. Register Online Using WebAdvisor
Online registration is easy and convenient – you can register anytime – day or night. Not sure how? View the brief “how to” video”.
Or you can visit Frequently Asked Questions
Or call 732-224-2315, leave a message, and one of our representatives will be happy to call you back. Online registration requires credit card payment.
Helpful hints before you start:
- On line registration is limited to one individual at a time.You may register for as many classes as you would like.
- A credit or debit card is required (MasterCard, Visa, or Discover).
- You will need to provide your date of birth, gender, and email. This information is required for account identification purposes.
- If you already have a Brookdale Account, you will need your User Name and Password previously mailed to you.
- Don’t know your User Name and/or Password? Do not have a Brookdale Account? You will need to complete a Personal Identification Form. Click on the link under the menu item “New or Returning Brookdale Customer?” “Search, Register and Pay for Continuing Education Courses,”
- Follow the steps listed.
For information and to register for one of our Healthcare courses please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other general questions please email email@example.com.
We are working remotely and we are happy to take your call. Please call us at 732-224-2315, leave a message, and someone will get back to you.
Fax a registration form to 732-224-2664. Include credit/debit card or purchase order information.
Mail a registration form to:
Continuing & Professional Studies
Attn: Registration Desk
Brookdale Community College
765 Newman Springs Road
Lincroft, New Jersey 07738-1543
Include credit/debit card number or purchase order information.
Checks should be made payable to: “BCC/CPS”
5. In Person *Not available at this time*
Visit the Continuing & Professional Studies office, ATeC Building on the Lincroft Campus: Mon-Fri, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. Pay by credit/debit card, check or cash. Park in either Lot #5 or #6 closest to the ATeC Building. You may also register with a credit/debit card or check at our locations in Freehold, Neptune, Wall, Long Branch and Hazlet.
Important Information For Patrons With Special Needs
If you are a person with a documented disability and require special accommodations, complete the registration process, and then contact Disability Services at 732-224-2730.
For persons with special needs wishing to take our Tour and Talk: CPS cannot guarantee the accessibility of venues and destinations. Before registering it is the registrant’s responsibility to contact venues to determine their accessibility. We regret we cannot provide personal service.