Today we will be completing the Brookdale placement assessments. Your proctor will walk you through log-in and testing requirements. You will need the information below to complete the assessments.
If you have not already done so, you must activate your MyBrookdale NetID account through our homepage. Follow the instructions to activate this account:
- Click on MyBrookdale in the upper right-hand corner
- Click NetID icon
- Select Lookup Account
- Enter your last name and Brookdale ID number or social security number to retrieve your account information
- Take note of your username, ID number, and Brookdale email address
- Click Change/Reset password to create a unique password for your NetId account
- Follow the steps to create your password
To access the Writing Assessment, click on the link below. You will need your Brookdale email address and NetId password to complete this assessment.
To access the Reading Assessment, please click on the link below and sign in with your Brookdale NetID username and password when prompted. Your testing proctor will provide you the password for the test.
To access the Math Assessment, please click on the link below. You will need your Brookdale email address and password. Your testing proctor will provide you the password for the test.
By completing your placement assessments today, you will be eligible to attend an Early Bird registration session with Brookdale Advisors in the coming weeks. Additional information and an invitation will be made available as dates are confirmed.