Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.
The mission of the Educational Opportunity Fund program at Brookdale Community College is to recruit, enroll, and promote the college readiness and success of economically disadvantaged often first generation students, who are committed to earning a college degree. The program, in partnership with the institution, provides a comprehensive array of student support services designed to promote college completion, transfer to four-year colleges, workforce readiness, and social responsibility.
EOF Membership Benefits:
- Help navigating the financial aid process
- $1,300 EOF grant to help cover your educational costs
- An assigned Student Success Coach to help you manage your personal and academic needs
- Transfer planning and career support
- Academic support (i.e. free tutoring, mentorship)
- Leadership and social opportunities to help build your network and resume
- A caring community who celebrates your successes and supports you no matter what