Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.
The mission of the Educational Opportunity Fund program at Brookdale Community College is to recruit, enroll, and promote the college readiness and success of low-income often first generation students, who are committed to earning a college degree. The program, in partnership with the institution, provides a comprehensive array of student support services designed to promote college completion, transfer to four-year colleges, workforce readiness, and social responsibility.
Program Membership & The EOF Advantage
- Assistance is Given with Applying for and Receiving Federal and State Financial Aid Covering All College Costs
- Receive One to One Guidance with Managing College, Work Demands, and Life in General
- We will Help You Establish your Pathway to a College Major, Related Careers, and Workplace Readiness
- We will Provide you with Opportunities for Transfer to Four -Year Colleges
- Focus is given to Educating You for Managing Health, Wellness, and the Financial World
- Supporting Your Success in the Classroom is a Priority
- We will Promote Your Social Responsibility & Provide You Leadership Opportunities
- The EOF family celebrates Your Achievements, Creates Community, and a Sense of Belonging