Thank you for your interest in applying to our EOF program! Based on eligibility, EOF students are provided an annual state grant to assist with college costs while enrolled at Brookdale.
For program eligibility a prospective EOF student:
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student – a minimum of twelve (12) credits per term.
- Must be a New Jersey resident for one (1) year prior to enrollment at Brookdale.
- Must be a high school graduate, GED recipient, or have earned a high school equivalency diploma.
- Must have filed a 2021-2022 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the New Jersey Alternative Financial Aid Application (NJAFAA).
- Must submit all requested documents (if selected for federal or state verification).
- Must meet academic eligibility criteria.
- Must submit as EOF Admissions Application.
- Must meet financial eligibility requirements (see income eligibility scale table below).
2021-2022 Income Eligibility Scale with Asset Cap Calculation
|Applicants with a Household Size of||Gross Income*||Asset Cap Calculation* = Based on Household Size for ALL Students|
|***||Add $8,960 for each additional family member||Add $1,792 for each additional family member|