For program eligibility, a prospective EOF student must:
- Be enrolled as a full-time student – a minimum of twelve (12) credits per term.
- Be a New Jersey resident for one (1) year prior to enrollment at Brookdale.
- Be a high school graduate, GED recipient, or have earned a high school equivalency diploma.
- Have filed a 2021-2022 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the New Jersey Alternative Financial Aid Application (NJAFAA).
- Submit all requested documents (if selected for federal or state verification).
- Meet academic eligibility criteria.
- Submit as EOF Admissions Application.
- Meet financial eligibility requirements (see income eligibility scale table below).
2021-2022 Income Eligibility Scale with Asset Cap Calculation
|Applicants with a Household Size of||Gross Income*||Asset Cap Calculation* = Based on Household Size for ALL Students|
|***||Add $8,960 for each additional family member||Add $1,792 for each additional family member|