Thank you for your interest in applying to our EOF program! Based on eligibility, EOF students are provided an annual state grant up to $1,200 to assist with college costs while enrolled at Brookdale.
For program eligibility for the 2020-2021 academic year, a prospective EOF student:
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student – minimum of twelve (12) credits per term.
- Must be a New Jersey resident for one (1) year prior to enrollment at Brookdale.
- Must be a high school graduate, GED recipient, or have earned a high school equivalency diploma.
- Must have filed a 2020-2021 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the New Jersey Alternative Financial Aid Application (NJAFAA), and complete the NJ State additional questions.
- Must submit all requested documents (if selected for federal or state verification).
- Must meet academic eligibility criteria (see pg. 2 of the brochure below).
- Must meet financial eligibility requirements (see income eligibility scale table below).
2020-2021 Income Eligibility Scale with Asset Cap Calculation
|Applicants with a Household Size of||Gross Income*||Asset Cap Calculation* = Based on Household Size for ALL Students|
|***||Add $8,840 for each additional family member||Add $1,768 for each additional family member|
To learn more about our EOF program’s eligibility requirements, click the image below to download our 2020 – 2021 ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS brochure.