Free and open to the public, a county-wide event.
Host a watch party with your community. Students are encouraged to attend with their families.
Tuition-Free Brookdale information to follow each workshop.
5 Stages to your financial legacy
The hardest part of dealing with money is figuring out where to start. It’s overwhelming until you break down what you need, what you have, and what’s important to you.
This workshop will break down the Five Brunch & Budget financial stages to go from insecurity to legacy, share bite-size action steps, & start building wealth now.
This 5-part workshop series will go through each of the b&b Financial Stages one by one:
● March 30, Workshop 1: Financial Safety – you’re living paycheck to paycheck
● April 6, Workshop 2: Financial Stability – you’re able to handle emergencies without breaking the bank
● April 13, Workshop 3: Financial Sustainability – your finances are leading towards long lasting wealth
● April 20, Workshop 4: Financial Independence – your wealth allows you to live exactly how you want
● April 27, Workshop 5: Financial Legacy – your wealth is going to last beyond your lifetime
This fun series will have DJ KayKay47 spinning music during the workshops as you discover what it means if you are a Complicator, Paper Chaser, Contemplator, or Money Monk!
Start building your financial legacy today. Join one or all workshops and give your money the attention it deserves!
NOTE: These workshops build on each other, but you can also join at any time and won’t feel lost
Virtually on Zoom
*Families are encouraged to attend
Click Here to register